Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Paint. One thing I've always wanted to do is just paint freestyle. I don't want to be told what to paint, I just want to put myself in an empty room and let my mind wander. For this, you would need some paint, brushes, and a canvas along with an empty room. It doesn't matter if it's abstract or an actual item because I would like it to show an expression of me in a peaceful and quiet state of time.

Pomegranate print Fruit art 11x15 archival fine art by anek, $45.00
Pomegranate print  Fruit art 11x15  archival fine art by anek, $45.00
Click here to download
Paint. One thing I've always wanted to do is just paint freestyle. I don't want to be told what to paint, I just want to put myself in an empty room and let my mind wander. For this, you would need some paint, brushes, and a canvas along with an empty room. It doesn't matter if it's abstract or an actual item because I would like it to show an expression of me in a peaceful and quiet state of time.
Paint. One thing I've always wanted to do is just paint freestyle. I don't want to be told what to paint, I just want to put myself in an empty room and let my mind wander. For this, you would need some paint, brushes, and a canvas along with an empty room. It doesn't matter if it's abstract or an actual item because I would like it to show an expression of me in a peaceful and quiet state of time.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment